Ableton Live beginners course designed to create good habits right from the start and create a shorter route to become a great music producer.
Ableton Live beginners course.
Without doubt Ableton live is one of the coolest and most popular music production tools out there.
It is said that it takes 10,000 hours to master a craft. That’s 3 hrs a day for 9 years.
However the fast way from point A to point B is a straight line. Before you start your journey its a pretty good idea to make sure you are heading in the right direction. This course is aimed at setting you on the right path right from the get go.
Here is a brief rundown of what we will cover in this course
- Understanding how all your gear connects
- Whats an audio or a midi track and how to use them
- How to setup good file management
- What are plugins
- What are VST instruments
- How to setup the perfect structure of your projects and prevent a nightmare of editing later that will prevent you from creating an enormous mess and either ruin your track or make it too hard to finish.
- A sample project/template to help you make your first track.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Anthony Kupinic is a songwriter/producer/DJ from Melbourne Australia. He has sold over 60,000 records, had a #19 release in the Australian aria charts and had his music heavily featured in TV/film. Examples include: Super Bowl promo, AFL grandfinal, the olympics, home & away, neighbours, the Kardashians, This Is Family, FIFA Documentary, channel 10 station ID (promoting the offspring, the Americans, NCIS LA, Modern Family) amazon prime and many more.
No Reviews found for this course.